haven't really given this much thought

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

things that make me nervous

Miss Christian United States showed up in the Greenbelt Labor Day parade. The announcer didn't make it clear whether the Christian United States is a subset of the United States, or a subset of the population of each state. I'm not sure I want to know the answer. But I am curious about the talent competition.



I'm planning a trip to South Dakota--because I finally have enough annual leave to be able to travel frivolously, and a roundtrip ticket voucher that expires soon, and I've never seen Mount Rushmore. For efficiency's sake, I decided to visit some other national parks (I love our parks), like the Badlands. The NPS' suggestions for things to do include "scramble over the fragile badlands formations". That can't be good for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home